View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 10:50 AM   #351
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Ha I just realised I was at least right about something when listing phantom as neither guilty nor innocent yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
But Aganzir, we've been wolves together once: you know that, when evil, I give every effort to appear the exact same way I do when innocent...
I know! But they still remind me of wolfish you.
However from now on I promise to try to come up with some actual reasons for my suspicions because my gut suspicions against sally in last game were disastrous. (This doesn't mean I'd withdraw my Mac suspicions yet though.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilya
Bowie's doesn't seem intimidated by more experienced players, and since TP wasn't a huge subject of discussion on Day 1, aside from his cryptic playing with Fea, it might've seemed like as good a time as any to remove the threat.
I still fail to see your logic. Why wouldn't anyone else enjoy killing phantom then? Also his post today didn't help me understand his logic much (or well I understand it but I disagree with him). I'm not fond of deciding which is more important to kill first, cobbler of critics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgwbs
Aganzir - Wild Man no understand why she vote so late. She present long before last-minute vote. Why late vote?
Because I didn't realise what time it was until 25 past. I was reading through the thread and trying to decide who to vote. Plus I always vote rather late if I'm around for deadline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgwbs
Also, she should know not kill Nog day 1 for normal behaviour!
Nog behaves similarly enough when wolf so why should 'normal behaviour' make him innocent? I still think he was suspicious yesterday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
May I ask Agan, did your involvement in your last game wear you down a bit?
I don't think so but school start certainly did. I'm a bit too tired to come up with anything original, and thus far I've only been able to be online a couple of hours when the day has started just to return two or three hours before deadline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn on Mac
Probably the least suspicious of the Menel voters. His suspicions of him came from the beginning.
Yeah, in the beginning he said Menel was too careful. I didn't think so so I can't right away see where he was coming from. His own vote was rather easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn
Did you quts really think Noggie was the divo?

(I'm laughing at that Brinn qut)

Sorry Boro I won't duel you at least for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
And my question for you three is why did you snowball it?
Because I didn't like it. It looked like Nog was provoking Gwath to incriminate himself.

I don't like Gollum getting votes today. It's too easy.

See? I have this little to say.

Besides I have no idea who I will vote today.

Sorry I'm just so tired. I'll try to do something useful.

edit: xed with phantom