View Single Post
Old 01-14-2006, 01:21 AM   #253
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: In hospitals, call rooms and (rarely) my apartment.
Farael has just left Hobbiton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuru
At this moment, I’m not sure I favor the Seer coming forward even if they do have the name of a wolf. If the name they have is Nilpaurion, he stands a fair chance of getting the chop toDAY anyway. I don’t want the Seer put at risk for that when he/she would be in a position to find out another name from Nilpaurion. However, if the name is somebody else than Nilp, then Nilp’s status is still at issue and we have to find out about that anyway. The Seer can (hopefully) come forward with the name later, whether Nilp is a wolf or not.

Of course, it is also pretty likely that the Seer only has the names of innocents. This is certainly useful knowledge that I don’t particularly want, even temporarily, lost before the Apprentice could pick it up.

Obviously, the Seer will have to make the decision, but for the moment I would strongly urge caution.
Of course the Seer is the one to decide, but I was putting forward my theory specially in case we happen to have someone acting as the seer who is new to this.... situations. Not that I'm an expert myself. Yet my reasoning was that IF the Seer knew a werewolf he/she should come out... and obviously, if that know werewolf is Nilp, I'd wait it out this night so that I can ask him about someone else.

Having said that, I'm not sure if we should all just concentrate on Nilp as that'd mean that the werewolves can hide in the possibly massive bandwagon.... I'd suggest everyone entretains at least another theory, both to stimulate conversation and make it harder for the furry mammals with big teeth to hide among us.