View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 01:54 PM   #492
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
I'm about done on a more thorough look of Lhuna. I was overall feeling good. I mean the Day 1 wasn't giving me anything, but really liked her point on Kit and response to Lottie. Agree with Lommy on how Lhuna's vote looks, but just about done with Lhuna's post.

Maybe too late and near DL to look through Huey for consideration today, but he's worth a thorough look.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitanna View Post
Someone else said this recently too (Legate maybe?) and I've been slowly reading through his posts and I am starting to agree there's something going on there.
Yeah, that was me. Mac then spoke about it later (another of the posts of his that piqued my interest - for a different reason, mostly because he suddenly was in accord with many of my own thoughts), but he has already cast his vote.

But I may go for it - or Lottie could be another option.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote