View Single Post
Old 07-28-2005, 02:06 AM   #165
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Silmaril Half moon?

*laughs at the goings-on*

What drove (some of) you to fall for Nilp's act, swallowing hook, line, and sinker? He was obviously innocent, at least to me.

And killing Fea...I do think it is a strange strategy the werewolves have come up with. Who would think of eliminating someone who gathers suspicion? But then again, maybe she was too confusing that the werewolves themselves were nearly confused with their own identities.

Werewolf 1: Look, Fea's suspicious.
Werewolf 2: Uh-huh. The villagers might think she's a werewolf.
Werewolf 3: Right. Let's kill her.

*laughs like a Lhunatic* But for your info, I was fairly certain of her innocence.

Before I begin my litany, I would like to explain the difference between suspicion and accusation. Suspicion says, "I think ____ is a werewolf. But I'm not really sure." Accusation says, "____ is, no doubt, a werewolf. Lynch him/her!" Got that? *laughs yet again*

Now, the usual.

Enca, lmp, Kitanna, Saurreg, Oromin, Kath, spawn, Estel, and morm are far from the arrows as of now. But everyone should be carefully watched in times like this. Notice that I did not associate the word innocent with them.

tgwbs is acting rather wolfish to me. But he is too wolfish. He might be a cobbler. If he is, he's doing a not-too-good job of hiding it, which, I believe, is actually the point of the role. Worth watching for a few more Days.

Eomer sees no reason to suspect tgwbs, and is very vocal about it. That somehow causes me to suspect him. I don't know why. Should I know why?

The E-w *laughs at the funny nickname* somehow managed to latch himself onto me by defending me. That leads me to think that he might be a werewolf trying to associate himself with an innocent, because I, as Kitanna said, am a harmless Lhunatic.

Durelin is quite noisy, but not exactly a loudmouth. That gathers questioning looks like my stuffed harp seal gathers dust.

Oddwen manages to dodge suspicions.

wilwa is either a confused newbie (I can identify with that) or a confused werewolf.

Lhuna is suspected due to too little substance and too much howling, and is about to howl for the sake of tradition.

*howls like a...wolf???*

At this time I am most likely to vote for Durelin for reasons already said by others. In fact, I might type her name in bold with two plus signs any time soon.

*howls again, for uniformity's sake*

Last edited by Lhunardawen; 07-28-2005 at 02:27 AM.
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote