View Single Post
Old 12-11-2005, 09:02 AM   #10
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
White Tree

Quote:
I would say that the casting of the Narnia movie was overall better than that of LotR. Just about every single one of the characters I could look at and say "That's Peter" or "That's the White Witch" - as much as I love the LotR movies, I can't say the same thing about Elijah Wood's Frodo or Orlando Bloom's Legolas, for example. The acting was pretty strong all around, I thought (I'm not the greatest judge of acting, though),~Firefoot
That's interesting, considering I have really heard any well-known names in Narnia (though that doesn't mean they aren't good). LOTR I thought was cast very well, though I do know what you mean in that there were weaker roles and you just think "Hey this isn't Gimli, or this isn't...etc"). I guess I'll have to wait and check it out to see.