View Single Post
Old 09-24-2015, 07:43 PM   #153
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Sally, you explicitly went out with the intention of finding reasons to suspect me (because that's so useful), and the reasons you found are, as far as I can tell:

1) I mildly suspected Legate on day one, and then found him innocentish on day two after he was instrumental in lynching a wolf.

2) I find it suspicious when people (notably, you) deliberately avoid voting.

3) I get angry. I think it's amusing that you imagine it's wolfish behavior, since I can't remember a single game where I haven't. Every time, I tell myself I'll keep my cool, and every time I blow it (which probably makes me a tempting target?)

Oh, and apparently it's good to make up your mind early in this game and never change it, no matter what new information comes to light. Which, I suppose, explains why you're making such a show of doing just that.

I know better than to try to convince you of everything, but I wish you'd stop messing with my radar. We can't afford to go wrong toDay, and I've gone wrong in the past because your posts made so little sense to me I decided they must be evil. I don't want to make that mistake again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
Does that even make sense, given the circumstances? There's no Seer for whom Shasta could have been mistaken, and I don't see that he was going after Legate *that* strongly, such that a Legwolf would need to eliminate him anyway.
I can't speak for anybody else, but I was thinking of Shasta's intuition, which has a very good track record, and in a game without a seer, could sway people.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote