View Single Post
Old 09-22-2015, 04:50 PM   #97
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
I find myself amused by the fact that Eomer, so outraged by my random vote, then revenge votes me. Oh I am sure he has a list of reasons really, but that one tickled me. Especially given that thrown in as it was near the end, it was a nice safe way for him to finish the Day. That said, I presume he was expecting three more voted who could potentially have backed him up - I mean, I know I was pretty unhelpful yesterDay but I did at least vote! sally has explained why she didn't vote, but all that explanation said to me was: I wanted to stay out of the firing line. Possibly too cowardly a move for a wolf as it has forced the limelight on to her today though.

As to Inzil, that was an interesting bandwagon. Greenie then Agan then Legate if my reading is right. Now Inzil was bothered by Greenie's vote, saying it felt dodgy. But when push came to shove at the end he switched to saying Legate's vote was worst and attention should be focused that way. Possibly an early wolf on wolf from Greenie to Inzil, and when it took hold Inzil trying to pish suspicion onto Legate to clear Greenie? But really that seems unnecessarily complicated for Day 1!

Agan had a few suspcions yesterDay but really nothing very strong. She voted Inzil and mentioned sally, Rikae and Kath besides but at varying degrees of maybeness and metaness. Killed because there's another wolf in the list? Or because there isn't but the wolves want us to focus on all her stuff when there's nothing more there? I guess we lynch sally, Rikae and me and we have our answer!

Interestingly, Lommy pegged our two revealed roles yesterDay, saying Agan seemed innocent and (based on stats only) Inzil was probably a wolf. Just saying ...

I feel like Legate's vote for Inzil that put him ahead does speak to Legate's innocence. This early in the game throwing a fellow wolf under the bus does seem unnecessary.

I have to vote now (blasted early deadlines and the fact that doing this on a phone takes foreeeever). I am so, SO tempted to vote Eomer again for the entertainment value.

I think to a degree I have argued myself out of voting for Legate and by association Greenie, due to the 'why turn on another wolf so early' quandary. Rikae has been making interesting points toDay as far as I have seen. Shasta was very odd, launching in with a huge attention seeking claim - to avoid us lynching him for lack of play? And then sally with her not voting reasons aka avoiding making a decision that could be later analysed.

Just going to post this, see what I have crossed with, then vote.