View Single Post
Old 06-12-2015, 05:50 AM   #39
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefoot View Post
I hope everyone's not so busy playing Werewolf to have forgotten this... My first posts for Scyld and Leof are basically ready but waiting to see the official first posts of the game to make some final tweaks and make sure the details line up.

Did anyone contact Inziladun?
Not yet I guess since no one said they did? Why don't you send a pm to him since you seem to have time in your hands.

I have been horribly busy with like a million things - werewolf included, touché - but I will try to write a draft of Wilheard's first post in the weekend, so I can post it whenever everyone else (Elempi? Nog?) feels ready to start.

I was thinking of writing a post with possibly some details about the journey from Edoras without too much of Wilheard's reminiscing. Two questions:

1) Are there any notable characters or NPCs that are coming with Wilheard from Edoras? Anybody have any preferences about what kind of people the caravan consists of? (A couple of peasants/servants and some soldiers to guard it? Something else? We don't need to be too specific bc honestly I doubt Wilheard is even paying much attention, even if he's in charge. )

2) Any preferences about where I should leave off? Wilheard arriving on the yard with the caravan and greeting Eodwine? (I assume he'd come out to greet them if the kids warned him in time?) Would this mean people would want to rather start writing from the kids running back with the news about the food and write their characters reactions to that, or is it clearer to start with a post ending "Westu hal, Eorl Eodwine! here is your food" (NOT those words exactly but you know what I mean )?