View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 03:36 PM   #467
Groin Redbeard
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Groin Redbeard is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
And Foley, Kit - certainly in no way you should even think of quitting your characters. There really wasn't that much happening, and most of all, who cares. It's even a short while ago when you posted for the last time! And the purpose of this game is for all of us to participate and have fun - not to move the story in a certain time to certain point or something. We are not filling a plan and reaching some goals, but playing, that should be the most important thing.
What he said! Feel free to respond to Nali whenever you have a free moment, Folwren.

I really have a deeper appreciation for the time that y'all spend on this RPG, especially since I am now blown off my feet with studies for the summer. I'll be gone on a vacation from May 20th through June 7th. However, I should have internet access in the hotel so it should be no problem with me checking up and posting a few times.

Secondly, I don't think I was clear in my post on who Tror is examining--it is Kor. Whenever you have a free moment Dury you may respond.

I'll be finishing up an exam today, but I may have time to write a post tonight. However, I'll be studying all this evening for another trip, so don't expect anything from me until tomorrow