View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 02:26 AM   #3075
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren View Post
Legate, I kind of pushed Hilerinc in Falco's direction, in a manner of speaking. You can do whatever you liked. I took the liberties of having him standing nearby from your post above which said that at some point you wanted Hilderinc to talk to the hobbit.
Yes, why not. We have been working on a co-post with LMP for some time now, so we can just as well prepare to post it now with Hilderinc approaching Falco just after Thornden leaves and nudges him. We just need to communicate about it a bit, but the opportunity looks good to me, Foley, so I am fine with you giving it to me here.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories