View Single Post
Old 08-25-2009, 10:25 AM   #1614
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nienna View Post
I do believe she means this one... but Boro I do believe that was a day when you were overwhelmed with people and computer problems so its fine
Thanks...and I don't know what Mira is trying to do. Making up all these lies about calling me ungrateful. I don't believe them, afterall how could you call someone who adores Mel Brooks ungrateful?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanor of the Peredhil View Post
It was cute.
I think the worst day was the 1st coin-flip day. Right at the DL I got blasted by 4 or 5 messages. Most of them being "Come on already!" or "How long does it take for you to flip a coin!" I thought it would be really fun to make everyone wait for the narration, since I was getting bombarded from every direction, but feared there would be an insurrection if I didn't reveal immediately. Yes, you try flipping a coin after hearing 20 different dings all yelling at you to "get it done."

I wouldn't doubt it if that led to my computer malfunction, all the pure hotness coming through fried my hard drive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirandir View Post
Haha yeeeeeah. You and Boro both got some preeeetty panicked messages. Side note - Boro is ridiculously hard to get a hold of without a computer around.
Isn't anyone? And really was it that difficult? Everywhere I looked someone was telling me to get a hold of you, but no one told me how. So, you were just as difficult! Lucky then I actually opened one of sally's PMs.