View Single Post
Old 12-02-2007, 07:00 AM   #194
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
(Once again, I'm not analysing every single post, only the ones I think are important. Otherwise, everything will just be too lengthy.)

Analysis of Mac:

Day 1

#50: Doesn't see how Rikae could form an opinion on him based on his first post which was completely roleplay. Thinks Nerwen is more tense than she was last game. Volo is suspicious- criticises Rikae then agrees and jumps on the Valier bandwagon.

#59: Doesn't think Volo's reason for suspecting Rikae ("her analysis was not helpful enough") is not a good enough reason to suspect her.

#75: Finds Nerwen continuously defensive. If no one else will suspect Volo, he'll look elsewhere.

#88: A long analytical post:
Innocent or speaks sense: Lommy, Legate, Aganzir, Menel, Might, Brinn, Kuru
No idea: Volo, morm, Fea, Farael, Rikae, Shasta
Leaning Guilty: Sally, Green, Nerwen, Valier, Kath

#104: Thinks Might's self-vote was a "tantrum" - probably innocent

#121: Votes Nerwen

Quite honestly, I don't see anything that alarms me about Mac. He seems to think well through his suspicions and as a wolf, I find him to be a lot more accusing. I'm thinking he's innocent for now.

Okay, from posts #188 and on I'm not going to include in my analysis because I finished before they posted, and I just don't have the time or energy to keep picking apart everything as I go.

EDIT: X-ed with Volo