View Single Post
Old 10-02-2002, 09:47 PM   #186
Ransom
Wight

Ransom has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Ransom
Sting

Perhaps we should think of a name for this elf. Calling her “unamed/angry/annoying/evil female elf” does get a bit tiresome. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Hmm…we probably should find a way to expedite the process of get Bulvard and co. into Calixto’s fortress.

Cimmerian-I know I have a tendency to get wordy and long winded. My sincere appologies for any psycological or physical injuries incurred during the bordem of reading my history or any related incidents. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Best of luck on creating a truly devious Calixto. [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]

Carnëiach -Ransom’s (and the Inquisiton’s) experience is that any witch can be quite a pain to fight when backed into a corner. Easily doable for a experienced Inquisitor, but not desired. They’ll only kill a witch who blatently attacks/backstabs/murders their neighbors despite bribes, land somewhere else, etc. Peaceful/friendly witchs are generally left alone to their own devices, and sometimes even protected. So, Elanor has nothing to fear from Ransom. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Anyone who consorts with orcs/Mordor/evil/The Necromancer, Saurun, etc. are labled heritics and abominations for their (percieved) crimes against the Gods and the state. Not exactly accurate or fair, but extremely useful for whipping up troops.

[ October 02, 2002: Message edited by: Ransom ]