View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 06:41 PM   #388
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy
Sally's 'defense' of the suspicions against her, seem quite flat and completely void of emotion. Almost as if she doesn't care if she goes.
Yes, because me saying "I wish people actually had proper reasons and they really shouldn't kill me because it's a bad choice" is a passionless defense.

Did you want me to yell and scream and insult people? 'Cause I could, but it wouldn't make a difference.
It is interesting how differently people seem to interpret things. I read Izzy's point as a defence of you Sally: your defence is void of emotion, you don't care eg. you're an ordo... I think any innocent would have read it thus. But then you go on interpreting it the opposite way! So does that actually tell us you're guilty as you see any comment on you as a threat?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally to Lottie
How are you not evil?!?!
I saw Agan getting upset with Lottie - and I think with a reason - but what is this? Resigning already?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
Does no one see the gaping holes in the logic of this plan?
I don't. She has her retractable vote in store if something would go wrong from her POV. If she thinks you two as suspicious that's all right. Actually putting forwards two candidates is a good idea because then people can't just bandwagon on one person (the wolves have it easy if everyone votes the same) and some choices might be quite telling later when roles of the lynched are learned.
Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote