View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 02:35 PM   #204
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
On one hand people are saying it was a minor issue between Fea and me, but on the other hand, it was blown out to be something major?

Well, I think Rune directly declaring he wants to be a captain, was minor and it's being blown up into something more than what it should be. I hate such vague, slap on words like "odd," "wierd" and "strange" that someone can just label onto anyone.

It's far too easy, and carries around negative baggage because it's so vague.

"Oh Rune's not a wolf, but he's certainly acting odd."

"That's strange Rune, not wolvish, but you'r acting wierd."

What is that even supposed to mean? Do you think the person is a wolf, or are you just not agreeing with the way the person is acting?

Funny, how just because you don't think someone is a wolf doesn't mean the person would be a good Captain. It works both ways, just because you don't think someone should be a Captain, doesn't mean that person is a wolf.
I agree with you. "Weird," "strange," and "odd," are all just words for suspicious. I find Rune suspicious. I think he and his fellow wolves are pulling something to get themselves all into protected positions. I think his ploy for captain is suspicious. I think that just because it's obvious doesn't mean a wolf wouldn't try it. And I think that because it's so obvious, a wolf might.

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote