View Single Post
Old 02-28-2004, 05:54 PM   #44
Esgallhugwen
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Esgallhugwen has just left Hobbiton.
The Eye

A dark chesnut horse leisurely made her way toward the Green Dragon Inn. The pleasant breeze of late afternoon ran its fingers through her master's light golden hair. He was a young man from Rohan, Aldor was his name, his mares name was Nessa.

"See dear girl, I told you it wouldn't take that long to get here-"

He stopped short and took a look at the goings on in front of him. The roof was being put on the Inn and there was still evidence that a fire had taken place. Aldor trotted a bit closer and dismounted quickly and smoothly off Nessa's back, looking about him in wonder at all the bustling people.

He briskly walked up to a hooded man, he didn't seem all that busy and Aldor wished to know if he could be of any assistance, it was in his nature to help anyone he could.

"Excuse me sir, by any chance would you know what befell this place and if I may be of any help, I just arrived and was a bit taken aback at what my eyes have seen".

The hooded figure turned to him, "I too have just arrived, naught but a few moments ago, and am also seeking to be of assistance" he replied. Aldor nodded his head in contemplation "well its best we get to it then and find out who's in charge. The name's Aldor, what name do you go by?"

"Kiyvan" he replied.

Last edited by Esgallhugwen; 02-28-2004 at 05:57 PM.