View Single Post
Old 12-14-2014, 07:02 PM   #96
Rikae
Mellifluous Maia

Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Rikae is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Well, I can see why the seer who expects to die the next night would reveal an ordo. At the very least, you'll have one less person to analyze toMorrow and better chances of catching a wolf through process of elimination (though those chances are small this early on). And after all, better an ordo gets eaten on Night 3 than the last gifted (if she's good).

I keep wanting to assume Agan is evil and vote based on that assumption (for Kitanna, most likely), but that would be hasty. It could still be a risky wolf trick, although I could only imagine it if the wolves felt very safe from dreams themselves. Who would? Is anyone sleeping under that many reindeer...? It's a small village - I can't imagine any wolf feeling safe from the seer.

Why Boro? The only thing I noticed was how Lottie voted for him yesterDay on the basis of (as far as I can see) banter. Could his first post have looked like anything? If Agan's honest, the wolves aren't looking for the seer anymore anyway - perhaps they thought he was Nimrodel?
If Agan's lying, perhaps they thought Boro was the seer, or that his death would somehow make one of them look less suspicious... honestly, I don't think this is a very fruitful line of thought right now.

The deadline happens to be at the time I'm taking the wereduckling out to catch the school bus (tomorrow's her 6th birthday, actually) so I'll definitely have to vote early, probably in a few hours. I hope more people have spoken by then.
Rikae is offline   Reply With Quote