View Single Post
Old 12-14-2014, 05:34 PM   #91
Farael
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Location: In hospitals, call rooms and (rarely) my apartment.
Farael has just left Hobbiton.
*Sigh*

I'm really sorry folks. I foolishly assumed there'd be some comment on the Admin thread about the game starting. Since I am subscribed to the thread, I patiently waited for the e-mail to let me know... and missed Day1.

My bad. And I love Day1 silliness, so that double-sucks.

I have a few thoughts working their way through my brain, after a very confusing first day. Those who have played with me will remember I'm not a huge fan of exceedingly long posts with multiple quotations and person-by-person analysis. However, here are a few thoughts for now. I'll post again once I've had time to re-read Day 1 and what we have so far of Day 2.

Topic 1: I don't trust Agan

• Agan was about to get lynched when she (you are a she, right?) revealed she was Galadriel. I think it was reasonable to do. She then said she wouldn't give us the one known Ordo as that would only help the wolves... again, reasonable
  • Agan then survived the night. There was a kill, however, so that leaves us with two possibilities. a) The wolves attacked Agan who was protected by a ranger-like figure (probably the second lover) and then a Hunter-like figure offed Boromir... or, most likely b) The wolves went for Boro for some reason, and left Agan alive
  • This then leads me to think that Agan is either lying or the wolves are trying to get us to do their dirty work for them.
  • Then Agan goes out and gives us a "known" Ordo (Rikae). Why would she do that? Rikae hasn't said much yet, and she's not under suspicion. Agan didn't save Rikae's life as much as condemn her to a death in Night 3 (as the wolves will likely off Agan and then off our one "known" ordo)
  • Furthermore. Agan essentially told Nimrodel to show herself if she wants to be outed by the Seer. In other words, she encouraged our last remaining gifted to drop hints of her identity... why? What does she win by showing herself on Day 2 when (presumably) she isn't under suspicion?
  • To conclude, I don't trust Agan at all. Having said that, we shouldn't lynch her today. If she's the seer we'll likely lose her tonight and I'll feel foolish. If not, she'll survive and hopefully the true Seer will eventually come out and help lift us out of this mess

I'll look at other people today... but if I agree with Agan in ONE area is that we shouldn't waste too much of our breath on her. She'll either get mauled and be shown to be the Seer or she won't and dream of a Wolf... or she won't and we'll eventually know she IS a wolf.

Edit: X-ed with Rikae