View Single Post
Old 05-17-2022, 08:02 AM   #15
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herenya View Post
So I would like to ask for an advice on whether posting a very long post describing that story to this thread would be harmless to it? Maybe I should refrain from doing this and venture to create a separate new thread intended for discussions of possible prequels? Or maybe I should cancel my current intentions to post that story on this forum?
First off, welcome to the Downs! New blood is always appreciated.

I never paid any attention to this thread, apparently having simply missed it. That isn't surprising, since I've personally had no interest in writing my own ME stories, and wouldn't even if I were an accomplished (or even semi-talented) author.

This thread seems to be rather for comedic value rather than serious consideration of a fan-created work (hence its placement in Middle-earth Mirth).

I'm sure you did notice the Fan Fiction subsections that are said to be "under construction". I see a post there as recent as February this year, maybe that should be your starting point.

Good luck!