View Single Post
Old 05-01-2021, 04:20 AM   #678
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
By the way, I have to say that Legate and I have lived together for 8 years soon (geez we're getting old) and there have been many werewolf games and it's never been a problem until now! We'd never been wolves together before and being in the same room with your fellow wolf during the Days and being unable to communicate... that's the worst thing ever. Especially Day4 and Night5 (when we were not allowed to communicate because one of us was dead and one of us was living) were absolutely insanity-inducing. Fortunately the Moddess was kind enough to listen to my rants so I was just texting her while Legate was sitting literally next to me.

Also wolves living together does have the advantage of extra Nightly plotting time. On N4 we came up with a rather complicated, very subtle scheme how to communicate to each other during the Day on the thread - and it turned out to be so complicated and subtle that we missed/misinterpreted each other's communication and it was absolutely useless.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote