View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 05:44 PM   #659
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Yes, thank you everyone xoxo and especially our moddesses, for the ride!

It was a great game. I think both sides did pretty epic things.

I'm off to bed too, but I'll certainly read the dead thread and participate in the post game discussion tomorrow.

Just for the record, I was like 90% telling the truth about everything toDay. I feel like the feelings of despair and hysteria can easily be shared between the wolves and the innocents.

And whoever said I was trying to save Sally while not looking like I'm doing it can pat themselves on the back, because you were right. Also Soriman for saying I voted Legate to look better on Day5. (More about that tomorrow. Day4 was crazy. I didn't want to bus Legate, but let's say I considered my options and decided that taking the chance that he would get lynched instead of Pitch was better than putting all our eggs in one basket. I think it was, dare I say, a coin toss whether it would work or not.)

PS. I think Pitch owes me an Oscar (per what he said on Day2) and I owe Morsul an apology. (Also I was very impressed by you in this game in general, including setting the scene for getting Sally lynched on Day3!) Very very sorry but after Pitch being revealed a known innocent, I had no other options.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote