View Single Post
Old 06-08-2020, 05:02 PM   #118
Blind Guardian
Guardian of the Blind

Blind Guardian is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
This is not your grave but you are welcome in it...

First off, I'm loving Hui's quotes and image at the beginning of this thread. Love the Wolf that says "ordinary villager" artwork!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formendacil View Post
Huh... Blind Guardian is a surprise.
Not really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formendacil View Post
Unless the Wolves though her "discuss the Gifteds" actions yesterDay were a sign of Giftedness, the only thing I see them gaining is a lack of a trail.
This is what I'm leaning towards. I was either a Gifted (Seer) kill or another Villager. Which makes me either a good kill or an easy stab at an Innocent.

At this point they have:

4 Wolves
1 Cobbler

1 Seer
1 Ranger
1 Beast Hunter
4 Villagers

So 5/7 bad/good

If they still think that the Cobbler is either Form, Nilp, or Pitch and the Wolves choose not to attack any of them toNight then the bad guys still have a pretty good chance of killing a Gifted or another Innocent (especially if another Inno is lynched). Although it would be pertinent for the Seer to throw Cobbler vibes. I think either Nilp or Pitch is either a Cob or a Seer (I guess I should add Form to that list since people seem to think he is a Cobbler but that's not my choice).

I also love that Brinn pointed out my "Will I dream Dave?" title. I knew I would die for that post so I went back and added that (cause HAL says that as it dies in 2001 Space Odyssey + Sheila in Red vs Blue as she "dies"). Oh well.

I really wanted to also quote the Gravemind from Halo 2 "This is not your grave but you are welcome in it..."

Never got a chance.

Or did I...?
Tom was poet bot. Tom only sold soul for art. Tom suffered. Mith mithed Tom

Last edited by Blind Guardian; 06-08-2020 at 05:22 PM. Reason: added stuff mainly
Blind Guardian is offline   Reply With Quote