View Single Post
Old 07-11-2005, 06:57 AM   #803
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
To answer questions: No, I didn't forget Lhuna. I just forgot to write her down on my "master list". I've even got several deaths picked out for her, should she be killed. Given her Lhunatic status, one should work even better than the others.

Eomer: We are rushing because if we don't get started soon, we run the risk of running past the time expected, and the mod will be unavoidably out of town for several days. Should we start tomorrow, as expected, everything will be obeykaybe, but if we wait, there's a high chance the game would have to be stalled, ended prematurely, or handed over to someone else while I go take college placement tests, meet new classmates, register for classes, and go into debt for the next ten years.

Okay... Recruitment is over. Our players for this game are:

Eomer
Firefoot
Gil-Galad
Holbytlass
Kath
littlemanpoet
mormegil
Lhuna
Nilpaurion Felagund
Orominuialwen
Saurreg
the guy who be short

Roles will be chosen in about thirty seconds, and they will be sent out rather soon.

Also to be posted soon is the new game thread with all of the rules and roles. Don't post on it. Any questions, PM me and I'll either answer you in private, or I'll answer your question publicly on this thread.

The game will begin 9:30 EDT tomorrow morning.

Everybody playing should remain invisible until the end of the game.

Good luck, and may the force be with you.

Last edited by Feanor of the Peredhil; 07-11-2005 at 08:12 AM.
Feanor of the Peredhil is offline   Reply With Quote