View Single Post
Old 07-28-2005, 09:20 AM   #186
Eomer of the Rohirrim
Auspicious Wraith

Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.Eomer of the Rohirrim is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Boots

Ok, I've re-read the thread. Unless there's a dramatic swing, Durelin will die today. She has votes and it looks like there will be more coming. Plus, there is no real concensus as to who else is a likely wolf.

Like I say I still think Durelin's a difficult pick. My heart tells me that she's a bit of a bumbling innocent who has been made a scapegoat after some pretty tame posts. Regardless, there are other villagers who I deem more likely to be innocent, thus I'm not too upset about trying Durelin. That Seer comment is still making me think.

One villager I've not really spoken about yet is Kitanna. She is probably somewhere in the middle of my list. She is attracting suspicion because she voted for Nilp despite believing that he was probably innocent. I can see why some (notably littlemanpoet) are concerned about this. She's probably about level with Durelin in my book. I don't want to vote for either.

Another interesting thing about Kitanna is that she is the only villager so far (I think) who seems to be listening to me about Oddwen. Does everyone else think I'm crazy? Hopefully I can get her and some others to take action in this direction tomorrow.

I really think it is worthwhile tapping into the group of people who voted for tgwbs on DAY 1. I'm sure there is a wolf in among them. Oddwen is still my first pick.