View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 08:50 PM   #277
Mänwe
Shade of Carn Dûm

Mänwe has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to Mänwe
Eonwe, joins the day after the Shasta reveal.

#50 states whats been agreed and that there are drawbacks to each of the options and doesn't know which is best.

#64 asking for clarification on what option has been chosen- seems a little surprised at the choice that gives the greatest amount of information to the village.

#65 no real content

#68 states he's been thinking about the phantom '3 list' idea and emphasizes the need for random lists.

#72 lists the pros and cons to the options discussed..appearing helpful(?). submits his own suggestion that should a KM be revealed in a dream that they're revealed immediately without use of the list. I think that would go without saying, the village can play the percentage.

#83 is quick to defend himself from Inzil's accusation which turns out to be a misunderstanding.

#95 questions the wisdom of a night one dream reveal. Again perhaps showing like Inzil had, a slight dislike of the open reveal idea.

#111 states he thinks Eomer and Sally are iffy, he's mixed feelings about boro and Inzil and thinks Pom and Phantom are innocent. An early declare of innocence for Pom who comes under fire later in the day. At this moment most people believed phantom to be innocent so nothing there.

#113 nothing

#127 agrees with Brinn that Eomer's flip flop on vote was suspicious but reiterates he's not keen on Inzil still.

#134 votes Eomer at the last minute. He had two votes against him but wasn't particularly vocal in calling anyone out about them. ??

#200 nothing- post lost to a power cut

#202 points out he thinks Boro was Amandil (if i read that post right) but by this stage Shasta had already revealed..

#203 defends his Day 1 choice of Eomer to Pom- his reasoning matching the others who voted Eomer also.

#204 some private joke?

#267 overview of Pom- who he has said he believes to be innocent..and concludes that he doesn't see the suspicion surrounding Pom. So continuity is upheld from early Day 1 post saying feelings for Pom were good.

It's like a clearer more concise version of Morsul to me. I'm inclined to give him a miss for today over Morsul who is just that more.."washy".

x'd with all of the above:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen View Post
Not sure I like this post. It's like Steve is painting Pom as a sort of witch-hunt victim, which doesn't seem to me to be the case at all, actually.

Honestly, I'm not sure it need be intentional even if wolvish– I mean, I think Morsul tends to play in a kind of bubble regardless of role. Sometimes it gets him lynched, sometimes it works in his favour.

EDIT:X'd since Steve.
That is the flip side
- (Letter #124 To Sir Stanley Unwin)

Last edited by Mänwe; 11-30-2012 at 08:54 PM.
Mänwe is offline   Reply With Quote