View Single Post
Old 05-30-2004, 08:07 AM   #211
Sirithheruwen
Shade of Carn Dûm

Sirithheruwen has just left Hobbiton.
Twylight

Twylight was already beginning to feel less uncomfortable around the strange man. The blood had stopped pounding in her ears and she was able to catch the man's name - Iadarion. He also mentioned something about being the son of the river and forest, but she didn't quite catch all of it because she was thinking. She decided to trust Iadarion, and she treated him with a smile.

She came out of her reverie to hear him say, "So, tell me of yourself."

Twylight didn't know what to do. She couldn't speak, but she didn't know how to get that across. She pointed to the piece of parchment full of her long, loopy handwriting with a question in her eyes. She hoped he knew what he was asking for. She couldn't communicate with him any other way. What if she pretended not to understand...no...she trusted the man, even though her brain was telling her not to. She felt comfortable around him, like she had never felt around anyone before.

With a grin, he pulled a large sheet of parchment out of a pack on his back Twylight hadn't noticed before. She took out her rock and began to write, smiling as she did so:

My name is Twylight. It's very nice to meet you, Iadarion.