View Single Post
Old 04-13-2003, 04:53 PM   #51
Arvedui III
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Arvedui III has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Arvedui III
Shield

The blade flashed even in the darkness. Grumish had seen many tark blades, but nothing like this. He was awed as he tested the balence, it was perfect. Then, looking at his two scemitars, he cast them aside. "Like it?" said a voice that made him quail. He turned and saw the spider. He didn't like spiders, they were unatural beasts. However, Grumish grined in responce, then snached back his old swords from the hands of the stupid little orcs. "Think those are yours?" he growled at them. "Get back on watch." and the little ones slunked away to the ring of prisoners. Pirk chuckled. "You can have it, if you want." He did. "I'll just hold onto this, then." He said, and turned back to his marvelous new weapon.
This was the best part of it, the pillaging. He wished he could of done more in the city, but no matter. Pirk took him aside, "Look," Pirk wispered, "They'll be looking for them, so" "Who?" "The prisoners, the city will be looking for them. So we've got to make sure that no one finds this place." "Understood." Said Grumish slowly, knowing a command was coming. "So, we need to guard not only the prisoners, but the camp as well." "My job?" "No, Groshan and Mauwarz will do that. I need you in charge of prisoners." Pirk said in final sort of voice.
"Fine, when do I eat them?" Grumish said, annoyed at haveing firstly responsibility, and second to look at tarks all day and not eat. "No eating, just, watch them.Make some cages, tie them up, touture them, have fun. Just, no eating." Grumish nodded, then looked at the sad ring of humans. This was not going to be fun at all. He sighed, and draged some of the smaller orcs away to find wood. But, when Grumish turned back to his new shining blade, everything seemed to equall out.