View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 05:37 AM   #343
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Early birds? I believe you mean late birds, love.
That was supposed to be sardonic and mean comment, you know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinn
But I still think that if she is a wolf, it's a very risky game she's playing here.
She's playing a risky and silly game, whether she is innocent (which I doubt) or a wolf...

I just had boooooring physics lesson and the time we weren't watching the Pink Panther (which was sadly about 90% of the lesson), I was thinking about ww, mostly Legate and his death. Now - without going through his posts - I think he might have been believed to be the seer.

All in all, I have a bad feeling I keep aiding the wolves unintentionally. I mean, I was the first one to highlight Valier's seerishly comment that was probably the cause of her death and now I have an uncanny feeling Legate's death might have something to do with my observations as well. (Maybe I should stop talking at all...) I mean, I did raise the issue of he trusting me through the whole game. So maybe he might have been thought to be the seer who had dreamt of me on Night1...? I think that if someone looked through his posts, there might be found other people the wolves might have believed him to have dreamed of. Now, I'm well aware this argument sounds pretty futile without Legate's words about anyone else than me myself (sounds suspiciously convenient, I know) to back up my argument. But I thought I'd mention that as a possibility.

If I have time, I'd be very interested to have a look if this hypothesis of mine holds water at all, but for a while, I think I'm going to concentrate on presenting my case on why I think Greenie, Sally, morm and Fea were the original wolf square (for they surely can't be called a triangle, right? ) ...

EDIT: xed with Aganzeer
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote