View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 02:32 AM   #329
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Okay, I said I'd look over the Green voters and I did. Who looks most suspicious based only on their vote for A Little Green:

Aganzir: Earlier on she does talk about Green:
Quote:
Something troubles me in Greenie's last post and I can't put my finger on it.
While something troubles her about Green, she makes no indication of seriously suspecting her until post #226. Her vote broke the tie between Volo and Green, so while the placement of her vote looks better, there were a lot of votes yet to come in. It's possible she made a wolf-on-wolf vote.

Volo: He does suspect Green earlier in the Day, but includes two other suspects in that post:
Quote:
Now at last to what I think about who the Wolves might be.

(There's a list of my preveous suspicions in post #129.)

Sally: Now she sure hunts morm! She constantly flirts with the idea of being a Wolf, which seems like something a Wolf wouldn't do, but it's driving me crazy. I'm capable of imagining a Wolf who does that, even a newbie Wolf - no, especially a newbie Wolf. Sally appologised that she wouldn't be productive, and truly, she hasn't been productive. I'm thinking of she might be a Wolf who thinks of being very far from being lynched - there's not enough try there, as if her appologisive tone is an excuse for just being around.
The more I read her posts, the more I feel that that's our Wolf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green
Aaaargh someone please enlighten me on what's so overly suspicious about morm? I reread his posts and found nothing too alarming there.
This looks very suspicious. Why would she concentrate on morm so much at that time if they weren't Wolves? Seems very out of place. Instead of "what did I do wrong", a "what did my partner do wrong".
Post #123 is on the whole very suspicious:
1. It feels like Green is voting just because she has to vote and not because she really suspects Nerwen, her reason being rather odd to me (Well, then again I don't really understand why Nerwen was lynched in the first place - although lynching Valier would have been no better ).
2. I'm not completely sure about this, but the way Green turns her suspicion at Lommy in the same post as she votes another person is worrying. I've seen many Innocents doing this, so I can't decide if this should be taken into account.

morm: I haven't looked too closely at toDays posts of his as there simply hasn't been enough time, but he is linked to both of my main suspects and that makes me suspect his as well.
At that point, I don't recall that Green was gathering that much suspicion. In a list of suspects, a wolf would easily place a fellow wolf somewhere in that list to mislead everyone else. If Volo is a wolf, he could've easily done that, and if that's so, then Sally and morm are probably innocent. Later on, he debates between Sally and Green and chooses the latter. Now if he's a wolf, that would mean that two wolves were getting the most votes (along with morm). Green was getting the most votes, and in an effort to keep himself safe, he could easily vote for his mate and if she's lynched, hopefully choosing her over morm would divert attention from him the next Day. Still very suspicious to me.

Mac: He does list Green as slightly suspicious early on, but doesn't seriously consider her until the bandwagon's rolling. His vote for her is very safe. Still, I hesitate to suspect Mac because so far his words seem very genuine and I simply don't get any wolfish vibes from him. So in spite of his vote, he still seems innocentish to me.

Might: He doesn't really seem to even mention Green until the end of the Day when he's debating his vote.
Quote:
I must admit I'm going with the flow here, not necessarily a big suspicion of mine.
I don't really like how he admits he's voting for someone he doesn't suspect only to jump the bandwagon. He should've voted for someone he really thought was suspicious because his vote really didn't matter regardless. Might has so far seemed like a confused innocent to me, but it could all be easily just an act. His vote alone has bumped him into Slightly Suspicious.

EDIT: X-ed with Shasta