View Single Post
Old 09-14-2002, 06:02 PM   #161
Thengise Greenleaf of Mirkwood
Shade of Carn Dûm

Thengise Greenleaf of Mirkwood has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Thengise Greenleaf of Mirkwood
Eye

Eldarion turned to look at Thengise as they dragged Collette away. "Your friend goes to her death if she continues with that behavior,"he said coldly as he clutched his nose. "Don't you dare touch her. She deserves better than to be touched by your filthy hands,"she threatened. "Don't tell me what I can and cannot do,"he said raising his arm. Thengise closed her eyes and braced herself for what was to come, but Eldarion slowly put his arm down. "We'll finish this little discussion later,"he said as he left the room clutching his nose most likely to go in search of a doctor.

Thengise sighed with relief and waited until he was out of sight to go searching for Collette. She found the guards that had taken her friend and wiped away her tears before showing herself. "What have you done with the hobbit?"she asked one of them. "The captain, Jecht, demanded we let her go, so we did,"the guard replied. "Very well, thank you,"Thengise said as she turned in the direction of her room, but instead waited in the corner for the guards to leave. Once she was sure they were gone she ran to Jecht's room. Once there she found that Collette and Jecht seemed to be having an arguement.

Thengise didn't know what was going on, but she looked at Collette with admiring eyes. "Thank you so much Collette for doing what you did,"Thengise said as she knelt down and hugged her friend. She stood back up and looked at Jecht. "Thank you for bringing Collette,"she said softly as she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him.