View Single Post
Old 11-21-2006, 07:03 AM   #552
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Going at it from a Jungian point-of-view:

Child is female and represents your own feminine, nourishing (cooking) side. It seeks to place you in what seems to be a sheltered spot. However, you would rather take what the elements bring you, risking your own comfort. You do choose a natural shelter, though it does not offer complete protection. Obviously, that choice is the right one, as the seeming (man-made) shelter is actually the place of destruction. That destruction comes from outside of you, seemingly random from above - I would not necessarily interpret that as being from a divine source.

As I have no idea what the Coleman is, I can't interpret the location.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote