View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 09:18 PM   #530
Lhunardawen
Hauntress of the Havens

Lhunardawen has been trapped in the Barrow!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhunardawen, post 157, a little over a year ago
I dreamt of Eomer of the Rohirrim the other night. I was hurrying towards my next class in a building in my university when I saw Eomer sitting in the corridor, in front of a classroom. (He looked the way I originally imagined him and not like his picture in the Downs photo page, so no eyeliner. ) I sat down beside him and chatted him up, and all I can remember is that I encouraged him about this book he was trying to write. Then I stood up and said bye and continued hurrying towards my next class. I arrived late and was scolded by my prof, quite needless to say. But for a chat with my big bro, it was all worth it.

Too bad it was only a dream, though.
I don't know why it took me so long to post this (though it's not at all a dream); it happened a couple of weeks ago, I think. I was walking through the same corridor in the dream above, and I saw, sitting on the floor in front of the VERY classroom in the above dream, someone who looked a lot like Eomer - the real one, not the one in my mind. I took the subtlest good look at the guy that I can manage, but he too looked at me. When I passed him I couldn't resist looking back, and when I did he was still looking at me! Please, Eomer, I know you don't need to, but tell me that wasn't you...
Lhunardawen is offline   Reply With Quote