View Single Post
Old 11-15-2007, 10:40 AM   #118
Kath
Everlasting Whiteness

Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kath is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to Kath
Nog, I can't believe you just called me 'dear'! I love this new patronising air you've popped up with. Look, by all means suspect people, it is after all the point of the game, it's the manner in which you're doing it that I meant clashes with people. Naria said something to that effect before you'd really even mentioned her so it isn't just a reaction to having suspicion put on you.

Anyway, I don't want to argue that point any more. It's obviously we both have very different ideas on it and I don't want to create a two-way fight, it's just boring. So let's look at the other things you said.

Quote:
I'd have cursed a lot if I hadn't voted her and the last minute votes would have turned the tables.
You claim that you're innocent, and we know now that Rikae was, so in terms of numbers it actually doesn't matter which one of you died, if one of you was going to. So why the cursing?

And the reason for the suspicion was that you voted for someone you considered to be innocent to save your own life, which is something I consider suspicious.
Kath is offline   Reply With Quote