View Single Post
Old 01-19-2004, 10:03 PM   #16
Knight of Gondor
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Knight of Gondor has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via Yahoo to Knight of Gondor
Sting

I suppose to see all the footage would be interesting, but you probably won't get extras like that without buying the trilogy again. But I wouldn't want to see the battle scene footage and stuff unless it had been inserted into the movie itself, or at least been mastered, with music and sound effects and everything.<P>By the way, a question regarding battle-garb while we're talking about it. (It's a question too small to take up space with an extra new post) Was Aragorn foolhardy in the movies not to wear chain mail? As I recall, he did not wear any in the book either, and if I were expecting to fight some battles, I would want some chain mail. And another thing came to me as well. Wasn't Boromir wearing chain mail? Or did he just have the sleeves on to look good? Because the arrows shouldn't have gotten him otherwise.<P>One more note. At Amon Hen, at the precise time code (EE) of 1:20:50, Aragorn appears to be hit in the back of the head with an Uruk sword! Why did he not get injured here? It also is extremely obscure just how he dispatched that particular orc...<P> Just a few small questions while we're on the topic of battles. <P>By the way, I <I>did</I> forget to mention the Black Gate battle, although there wasn't a whole lot of fighting action to study there. (BTW, the LotR trivial pursuit game has the question that I was allowed to skip on, given the fact that we didn't know this for sure, but it asked who killed the Mouth of Sauron! The answer, by the way, was Aragorn)
Eagerly awaiting the REAL Return of the King - Jesus Christ! Revelation 19:11-16
Knight of Gondor is offline   Reply With Quote