Thread: All About You
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2002, 11:58 AM   #114
Maikadilwen
Summoner of Lost Souls

Maikadilwen has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Oh well, guess I can't hide forever.

Name (that you go by): Maika (really, people have gotten used to it), Lady Despair, Scarface, Nynne (Danish for "hum" because I'm always humming and singing)

Future Aspirations: Only time will tell

Goal in life: To get through it alive

Short term goals: To move out of this place (my apartment, this city, this country)

Passion: Cryptozoo and Paranormal stuff, writing

Hobbies: Yoga, psychology, archaeology, morbidity

Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): Being insanely morbid at times, unable to be embarrassed, excellent cook

Fave book: Moby D*ck (c'mon BW, can't we even write THAT?), Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy, 2001: A space odyssey,
everything by E.A. Poe and F. Kafka.
Oh, and then I once read something by a guy named Tolkien or something like that. Nothing impressive. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Fave movie: Event Horizon, Pitch Black, anything by Monty Python, anything by Clive Barker, maybe LOTR (we'll see about that when it's finished)

Fave sport: Hockey, Aikido, kick-boxing (no, I'm NOT violent!)

Fave store: The Barrow-downs store of course, Amazon.com (they have all the weird books I like)

Fave music: Everything NOT dance, rap or techno.

What you can't stand: Narrowminded people, racists

What you plain dislike: People who can't understand/accept that other people may have other beliefs, be it religious or political,
people who wear fur [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] (grrrr, now where's my red spraypaint...?)

Who you admire: My best friend who spends most of her time in a wheelchair and still does everything a lot better than me.

What you most love to do: Hey! There are under-age people here...heheh! [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Sleep, spending time at the Downs, sleep, read, sleep...

Your self-confessed flaws: Being too impatient, laziness, not taking enough care of myself (sometimes I forget to eat), being too mean to other people

What intrigues/fascinates you: Ghosts and everything paranormal, puzzles, forensics, people, that we're still here

What scares you: Knives

Quotation to live by: Hmm...

Additional comments: Uhm...

[ February 27, 2003: Message edited by: Maikadilwen ]