Thread: All About You
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2002, 09:58 AM   #97
Talking Hawk
Pile O'Bones

Talking Hawk has just left Hobbiton.
Silmaril

Name (that you go by): I don't put my real name online, so let's just say it's Talking Hawk..
Future Aspirations: I would kind of like to find that "one" guy, and someday marry him in my religion's temple (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, if anyone's curious..)
Goal in life: As far as a career goes, I would want to be an author/writer. I love writing LOTR fanfics for the time being, but I'd someday like to make some money off my writing. =) I write romance, drama, off-the-wall comedy, angst..
Short term goals:
Passion: Writing
Hobbies: Writing =) I suppose reading too, but I prefer fanfics over books.. (I'm working on FOTR, though..I like it!)
Famous for (okay this is where you get to brag about yourself): Hmmm.. Being a smarty-pants I suppose. I have a 4.2 grade-point average, am in English and Science honors, JROTC, and Japanese II. As you probably think, I have A's in all my classes, and I'm the kid who sits in the front row and raises her hand all the time. o_O My teachers like me for it, but as for the other students...heh heh. Let's just say that they get jealous or SOMEthing. =) It's all good though.

Fave book: Hm..."Twice Taken" (sorry folks, I haven't read enough of FOTR to call it my favorite book..)
Fave movie: Lord of the Rings, Miss Congeniality, and Surf Ninjas (okay, it's not my favorite, but it's HIL-A-RI-OUS..)
Fave sport: Eh...basketball, as long as I'm playing against people who can't play either. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
Fave store: Hm...Borders?
Fave music: Calm, romantic music. Nothing dirty though. =p

What you can't stand: Forrest Gump!! (ACK, I saw that movie last night. It made me feel like crud..) Okay, what ELSE I can't stand? Hm...persistant noises that distract me from my work/concentration (ie, leaky faucet, crow outside the room that sounds like it's a dying duck, the laundry machine..).
What you plain dislike: Popular people that think they can be jerks to everyone.
Who you admire: Hm.. My mom, Jesus (not that they're on the same level, of course)..
What you most love to do: Hm..writing =) (Gee, that's like half of my responses, now isn't it?)
Your self-confessed flaws: I'm a perfectionist (to the extreme, at times..), I like to boss people around, I'm impatient (I HATE the phrase, "Patience is a virtue"..), at times easy to anger, and, um, hm...I'm sure there's some more, but I think I'll give it a rest. =)
What intrigues/fascinates you: The characters of LOTR; also cool-looking birds
What scares you: Hm...the devil? o_O
Quotation to live by: "If ye love me, keep my commandments." - John 14:15 (I think..)

Additional comments: I may go to BYU Utah for college...not sure yet. And for why I dislike Forrest Gump, not only was it a REALLY depressing movie (I hate not-feel-good movies), but it also may be because my older brother has mental "problems".. Just thought I'd throw that out there. (I think he's the reason why I'm bossy. =) )

-Talking Hawk
Merry shrugged his shoulders. “It could be a love triangle. Like about a week ago, I was in love with Angela AND Estella, but then I decided to break it off with Angela…” He sighed dreamily, but Pippin lifted an eyebrow. “Angela thought your name was Timothy,” he pointed out innocently, and Merry glared at him. “It could happen to anybody…” - Excerpt from my "Three Blind Spies" story (see fanfic section)
Talking Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote