View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 05:05 PM   #1859
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Thumbs up

This week, we have a special version of The Downer, written and printed by four year olds. Some of you will say 'so what's new there'? Well... Um... I'm not sure...

If you want the original drawing, I'll send it to the first person to write me a story for next week.

Oh, by the way, in two weeks, we'll be back to THE DOWNER proper. I hope you've enjoyed these experiments. But next week I'll do one more special thing.

But now, we have a special guest in P&A. See if you can guess who he is...

This adventure will get very, very silly. Just so you know.
Keep up with it at;

THE COMIC ARCHIVE
OF MEGA DOOOOM!!

Next week, we'll have another old character returning for a little cameo. Be on the look out for them. Familiar people will pop up from time to time.
Who knows, maybe we'll have some previously unseen Downers making an appearance... Some subtler than others...