View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 10:09 AM   #31
Bęthberry
Cryptic Aura

Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.Bęthberry is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mnemosyne View Post

Formy, the mechanical dragon that always breaks would be a real delight. And Amdir looks great. Another idea to incorporate him into the Players' past is that, if we put on multiple shows while at Minas Anor, it might be helpful to have a temporary stage of sorts. So even if you haven't been travelling with us, you might have helped with building sets in the past.
Not to intrude on this idea for Formy as a set builder, but if this is a travelling troupe, would we travel via wagons? And could those wagons be convertible to stages? (Stage-wagon?) (sorry, bad I know).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
Or if we are going with the dragon-idea, perhaps Dale? They're familiar with Dragons and that sparked the need to insert Puppet-Dragon into the act.
Well, if we are going to be canonical about it and use characters from the historical events , does that mean we should have a Shieldmaiden in the story?

She could do an Ophelia or Lady of Shalott type death until she learns there's another ending . . . . (where's the smilie for pumping heart?) Or she could do a Joan of Arc burning scene. Pyrotechnics! We could work in some anti-witches/heretics stuff which is overturned (or not).

The actress who plays her could be the daughter of the founders, depending on their ages of course. Or an orphan picked up by the troupe, who has duties outside of acting. Selling oranges to the audiences?

*coughs* I've never played a shieldmaiden yet. *coughs*

Last edited by Bęthberry; 02-17-2011 at 11:28 AM.