View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 12:01 PM   #571
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rune Son of Bjarne View Post
Suit yourself Legate, but if anybody feels differently they should feel free to vote for me as a Representative.
I am actually still rethinking that and might vote you after all. Depends also on what others say and if there is another one among them whom I might consider. As soon as you come, would you mind to give some brief outline as to what you think about people? Same goes for Folwren, now that she is around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folwren View Post
What about Legate? He's another person I'll look into. It's odd, but I think I distrust both the people who voted me into Rep position yesterday. I obviously distrusted Wilwa, obvious because I killed her, and I know I distrust Legate. I think it's because I feel they shouldn't have voted for me that day because I had declared I was gone, and they did. I think that's odd and not very explanable, unless Legate really didn't see I was gone.
I said it earlier, I didn't know that you are not going to be around. Especially not since you already had one vote; it wouldn't have crossed my mind that somebody who is not going to be around has been even voted for. I am one of the people who usually check the admin thread in case there's something important, but your announcement had been made already a long time ago and was "obsolete" by the time I voted for you, so I didn't check it anew and was not reminded of it.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote