View Single Post
Old 05-10-2008, 06:15 PM   #202
Nogrod
Flame of the Ainulindalė

Location: Wearing rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves in a field behaving as the wind behaves
Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.Nogrod is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via MSN to Nogrod
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemanpoet View Post
I've quit coming to the Barrowdowns three times a day; now it's only once a day, if that. This has served to greatly (but not completely) reduce my frustration at the slow pace of posting at this and my other 3 rpg commitments. Hard to believe that not a one of them has as yet concluded, and I gave my announcement of leaving, what, two months ago?
So you see.. the quickness or slowness is in the eye of the beholder...

But yes I've been more than happy with your "slow pace" of leaving. My next weeks will be full indeed but after that there will the bliss of the vacation lasting two and half months! If you think it is okay I will then start taking over the Mead Hall. If you still wish to keep this place or just to cling in I have nothing against it. On the contrary. Just tell me when you're going to ease up visiting the 'Downs or if you will backtrack your decision in the first place - which would be great indeed. I'd love to see you do the backtracking as I feel this Mead Hall is yours to the bone. But if you really think you will leave then tell us when you will do it. Hopefully not soon...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmp
It's as if you're all trying to keep my around! Be warned - if posting doesn't start picking up its pace to some degree, I'll start killing off some of my characters.
EDIT: Well! Three posts since I last looked. Nice going, friends! Perhaps my above words were after all unnecessary.
I just can't see you quitting this lmp... Don't fool yourself. You love this and you should stick to the things you love in your life whatever doubts you have.