View Single Post
Old 12-06-2006, 10:55 PM   #746
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I put in a save. Hopefully, it will be filled by the end of the weekend. I would do it now, as I'm in a slightly creative mood at the moment, but I'm also very tired. I think I'm actually going to try to turn in early for once...and by early, I mean before 2am.

In case anyone's wondering, Syth is the other NPC I'm writing in the post. Not that it matters too much, as I will be killing him off. Though, when I come to think about it, we really should keep track of NPCs, dead and alive. That way when the battle's all over and done, we can figure out how many ex-slaves are left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durelin
If no one else writes about them, and we could do with more casualties, I'll write up a death scene.
Feel free to do so. I'd love to write it myself, but seeing my schedule I'm not sure if it's possible for me to post for any characters other than Shae at the moment. I'm overwhelmed with schoolwork until the 15th. Then on the 18th, I go home then leave again on the 22nd to spend Christmas in California until the 29th. (Sigh...it's insanity, I know.) After the 30th, I'm free to temorarily take on as many characters necessary, but I'm sure we'll be for the most part done with the battle by then...