View Single Post
Old 07-27-2006, 06:56 PM   #189
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
"Where have you traveled from, Kár?’ Bávor asked, pouring a round of ale from the new pitcher. ‘We’re heading eastward, toward the Blue Mountains. We’ve heard, even in The Lonely Mountain, that there are interesting caverns to be seen beneath them. Carved out long ago, perhaps by some of our fathers’ fathers and before."

"Well, in answer to your first question, I come from the place to which you desire to see," he answered. " And I must say that I don't remember anything of too much interest underneath the Mountains. Mind you, I never really took to mining. I'm more of an adventurer than anything. I want to go and explore before settling down to mining and having a wife and children," he said cheerfully.

He looked at the other three Dwarves. They looked far older than he. They even looked to be of a different bloodline. "By any chance, would you three be of the line of Dain?" he asked curiously. He really wanted to know more about them and that line. "Perhaps we are related in some way..." he thought silently to himself.