Thread: TTT Quotes
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2003, 07:42 PM   #42
Alakreiél

Silmaril

Oh I have a lot of favorite quotes. I can't wait for it to come out on DVD later this month! I'm going crazy I know some have been said already but these are some of my favs:<P>"There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo and it's worth fighting for" Sam Gamgee<P>"We be nice to you if you be nice to us" Gollum (I just love the way Andy delivers this line)<P>"It's true you don't see many dwarf women. In fact they are so alike in voice and apperance, that they are mistaken for dwarf men" Gimli<P>"It's the beard" Aragorn<P>"Bring your pretty face to my axe" Gimli<P>"War yes it affects us all" Treebeard<P>"The closer we are to danger the farther we are fom harm" Pippin<P>"You could have picked a better spot" Gimli<P>"Would you like me to descibe it to you or would you like me to find you a box?" Legolas<P>"A red sun rises, blood was spilled this night" Legolas<P>"You don't have any friends, nobody likes you" Gollum<P>"Leave now and never come back" Smeagol<P>"Stupid fat hobbit" Gollum<P>"taters what's taters precious?" Gollum<P>"Po-Ta-toes, fry em mash em stick em in a stew, maybe with some nice fish and chips" Sam<P>"you can keep nasty ships, we'll take the fish, but give it to us raw and wriggling" Gollum<P>"there won't be a shire Pippin" Merry<P>I could go on forever and ever but I'll sdtop there. I saw the movie five times so I do have some favorites.