View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 02:05 PM   #376
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nienna View Post
What worries me about Fea is when she is an innocent she is usually bored so she does outlandish things. Maybe it is RL or maybe she is being a cautious wolf.
It's RL. I've been busy. Feel free to assume that I'm being outlandish in spirit.

I mean... I only got home a few minutes ago and only now just caught up on the thread.

I'm not particularly suspicious of Nienna, but she could easily pull one over on me.

I'm only semi-suspicious of Legate at this point. Valier, I have no idea and lean toward suspicious based solely on gut instinct (which is an unreliable judge).

I'm tempted to try to lynch Roa (yeah, even after voting for her for Captain; having all day to ponder things means I might have to look a little wishy-washy) because I'm not at all used to having somebody around who thinks like I do, and the conspiracy theorist in me is clamoring that it's a ploy, that she's not really good and helpful, that she's just trying to get the village's blood.

But voting for somebody because I trust their judgment? That's kinda backward.

Same for Lommy: I'm totally thrown by how much I don't suspect her.