View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 03:27 PM   #26
Firefoot
Illusionary Holbytla

Firefoot has been trapped in the Barrow!
Name: Firefoot

Quest: Right now I'm driving towards Christmas vacation... Longer term than that, I'd love to travel to New Zealand and Australia. And if you want to go really long term, going to Heaven.

Favourite colour: Blue - either indigo or the beautiful blue of a clear sky.

Most beloved Tolkien character: Probably Frodo - but Merry, Feanor, Turin, Maedhros, and Eomer are all cool too.

Least beloved Tolkien character: Tom Bombadil.

Worst habit: chewing the skin around my nails.

Best habit: Not really sure. I don't notice the good habits so much since they're just, you know, habits.

Unlikeliest celebrity crush: Can't say that I have any.

Weirdest hobby: Probably Werewolf. (When people find out how much I like LotR, that gets strange looks... I don't usually even get to the Downs, much less Werewolf...) Outside of the Downs, though, I used to have a chain of Starburst wrappers.

Best place in Middle Earth: Either Rohan or the Shire.

Best place outside of Middle Earth: Either the Black Hills, SD, or somewhere out in the Rockies.

Most embarrassing moment: Maybe not the most, but one time when I went to the water park around here I was coming back to find my mom who was sitting on one of the lounge chairs and I walked up to this completely random lady who I thought was my mom and started telling her about what I had just done. Then she pulled her book away from her face and I realized it wasn't my mom.

Most daring moment: Physically, when I went rock climbing (nothing official - more like "here's a big rock; let's climb it")with my cousins in the Black Hills a couple years ago, that had a couple of daring moments. Otherwise, probably something along the lines of doing something really random in public.

Favourite "LotR" actor: Sean Bean, Bernard Hill, Ian McKellan, Viggo Mortensen...

Least favourite "LotR" actor: Craig Parker, and I did not like Hugo Weaving as Elrond.

Theme song: "The Riders of Rohan" - track 5 on the TTT soundtrack

Style guru: None, really.

Most crucial accessory: probably my watch or a hair tie - nothing spiffy.

Greatest weakness: I'm not a very good conversationalist.

Greatest strength: Being smart, I guess.

Favourite place to visit on the Downs: That's a toughy. Probably the Shire.

Best Downer Buddy: I like all of you! (Yes, that's a cop-out...)

Parting shot: The answer is 42.
Firefoot is offline   Reply With Quote