View Single Post
Old 11-09-2005, 12:08 PM   #13
Formendacil
Dead Serious

Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Formendacil is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Send a message via AIM to Formendacil Send a message via MSN to Formendacil
Name: Press 1 for my real name (Michael A. Joosten), Press 2 for my 'Downer name (Formendacil), Press 3 for my nickname of the Month (Weredacil)

Quest: To get to Heaven, preferably taking the route of a long and happy life. And to write a book.

Favourite colour: Green. Beautiful, spring green. Or Black. Black is awesome.

Most beloved Tolkien character: Gandalf and/or Turin Turambar

Least beloved Tolkien character: Saeros

Worst habit: Finger-biting. Not nail-biting, but biting off bits of dry skin around the nails...

Best habit: Showering.

Unlikeliest celebrity crush: Don't have one. But if you want me to pick an actor of the opposite gender who's work I generally admire, then I pick... Dame Maggie Smith.

Weirdest hobby: Playing with LEGO. That's right, not just building with it, but playing with it.

Best place in Middle Earth: Minas Tirith

Best place outside of Middle Earth: Roma, Italia. Loved it there.

Most embarrassing moment: Getting on the wrong school bus in Grade 1. Still upsets my stomach thinking about it.

Most daring moment: Good question... I'm not really that daring. I'll have to plead the Fifth here (ashamed though I am of using a phrase based on the American Constitution. )

Favourite "LotR" actor: Ian McKellan and Sean Bean. They both played the roles exactly as I imagined.

Least favourite "LotR" actor: Huge Weaving. Great actor, but 100% un-Elrond.

Theme song: Pachebel's Canon.

Style guru: Any well-dressed, older-fashioned man from the 1930s.

Most crucial accessory: Watch. I like to know the time.

Greatest weakness: Self-indulgent.

Greatest strength: I could not care less about money. (Yes, I know that doesn't quite seem to jive with my last answer. But it does work. Somehow.)

Favourite place to visit on the Downs: CbC. Don't always think of anything to post, but I find the discussions there to be the most intelligent and Tolkien-related ones on the site.

Best Downer Buddy: Now that would be telling.... Can't say that I have a specific 'Downer buddy who beats them all. But I chat/PM with Lhuna more than a little- and share some similar worldviews. Put her down as the answer of the month.

Parting shot: Veni, vidi, vici.

Last edited by Formendacil; 11-09-2005 at 11:17 PM. Reason: Morm made me do it!
Formendacil is offline   Reply With Quote