View Single Post
Old 10-21-2003, 01:59 PM   #57
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynė

maikafanawen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to maikafanawen
Pipe

One thing I'd like to clear up is that just because you are not having a specific part in the RPG right now that is in the outline, you can always keep your character involved by keeping him active.

This IS still an RPG even though we've got a very profound collection of characters so feel free to write for and develop your character whenever you feel like it during the course of the game.

Menelien: Hessa will be with Acacia most of the time, but there will be times, of course, when she'll be given her special duties and sent off on errands for PART I of the game. We'll be coming up with intricate ideas on how to keep things as adventerous as possible! So always be thinking about it! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

As soon as I hear from the others (Nuranar, Earendil, Arien, and Aman) about the outline, I'll post again and we'll get started.

Nuranar and Menelien: Can you come up with last names for your character? Things will play deep in this game and a fair deal of personal information will be needed. Thanks!

One last question, on average, how often will each of your be able to check up on both threads per week? I'm wondering how I should pace the game.

Thanks!
-Maikafanawen