View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 08:50 PM   #104
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eönwë View Post
Ah, that makes sense. Glad you're ok.
Thank you, sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
Oi, glad you're ok Inzil at least it sounds very similar to my accident a few days ago...when I was at a stop sign and someone rear-ended me. Still dealing with the other motorists insurance was a bit of hastle, so best wishes.
Glad you were all right as well. I was actually stopped in traffic when the other vehicle hit me from behind. The damage is really barely noticeable, but just enough that it needs to be fixed. It's an inconvenience, but thankfully nothing more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boromir88 View Post
If Elendil is lynched that would be downright crummy, but as far as I can tell there is nothing we can do about it. We just have to proceed with out a seer and a revealed Shastamandil on Day 2. It would torpedo the chance of getting reliable dreams, but seer's have been lynched Day 1 before, and we'll have to live with the fact of making a really poor lynch choice to hopefully make better decisions in the future.
The risk that's always there, to be sure. But failure to vote just helps the baddies.