View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009, 07:52 PM   #2
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Rules:

•No double lynchings, in the case of a tie the person who last received that # of votes will be lynched
•Every player gets 1 retractable vote every Day
•Under no circumstances can you show any proof of your role or any PMs you’ve shared with me or players you’re permitted to talk to. As well, try to avoid speaking to other living players outside of the game thread (so PM, IM, MSN, Facebook, ect…), it’s very easy to slip up and reveal info that you shouldn’t reveal, and it also gives you an unfair advantage over other players.
•To dead people: you are dead, no talking on the game thread or admin thread. As well, do not reveal any information you may know to living players.
•Everyone be invisible please
•Votes are bolded, on a separate line, with ++ in front, to retract do the same, but with – … self votes will be allowed, but please don’t do this too much
•Mod-fire most definitely exists, if you don’t participate/vote for 2 Days straight, you die...you can explain any absences in the admin thread
•Please only edit posts for spelling/grammar, feel free to double/triple/quadruple/x’uple post
•All votes should be on time, either before or on the hour (9 am EST). One minute late is still late, so it doesn’t count
•Know your roles well, feel free to PM me if you need any clarification on how your role works. There are quite a few rules regarding all the roles, so if you have any confusion about anything please PM me before it could negatively affect the game.

Roles:

Goodies - gifted:

Wielder of the looking-glass: (seer) every Night this player goes home and looks into his looking-glass and asks something along the lines of “Looking-glass upon the wall, is Wilwa good or not at all?” If he discovers the identity of any of my made up roles, he is only told their role, not whether they have been successful in their tasks or not (however if he sees Prince instead of Frog he knows that the Princess and Prince are now Lovers. Little Red Cap will appear as an ordinary villager. If he discovers the Fairy Godmother or the Huntsman he may PM them during the Day, if he guesses them both all 3 may PM among themselves.

Fairy Godmother: (ranger) every Night this player chooses one player that she will protect with her magic from the baddies. She cannot protect the same person two Nights in a row. She can protect herself once.

The Huntsman: (hunter) this player chooses one other player that he will take down with him (using his giant axe of course) right before he is killed, whether they are innocent or not, and whether it’s at Night or during the Day. He can give me a new name every Day and every Night, but he can keep the same target for one consecutive Night/Day (or Day/Night), but once that new Night (or Day) starts he has to give me a new name.

Hansel: He may be a small child but he's more powerful then he looks! Every Day, at any time, he sends me the name of a player. This player’s vote will not count. He cannot choose the same player two Days in a row. If he chooses the player who has the role of the Old Witch his vote will not count and her’s still will. He will not be informed if this happens.

Gretel: She may be a small child but she's more powerful then she looks! Every Day, at any time, she sends me the name of a player. This player will be given double voting; therefore their vote will be worth that of 2 votes. She cannot choose the same player two Days in a row. She can choose herself once. If she chooses the player who has the role of the Old Witch her vote will not count. She will not be informed if this happens.

Other roles (all goodies, almost):

Little Red Cap: (kinda like a cursed, but not) A naïve little child easily fooled by the Big Bad Wolf. Every Night the Big Bad Wolf sends me a name along with the baddies kill choice, if he guesses Little Red Cap then he has managed to persuade her that he is indeed her Granny, she becomes a baddie. Little Red is not aware of her identity until it is too late, if she dies before she is turned I will not reveal her identity, I won’t even tell Mr. BBW, mwahaha. Her identity will, however, be revealed when she dies if she had been turned (therefore if someone is lynched and you see “Little Red Cap” beside their name, then you know she had been turned and you can be happy that you killed a baddie). If BBW dies before she’s turned she becomes like any ol’ villager.

Fair Maiden: A kind young girl who has had her child stolen by the evil Rumpelstiltskin. She has 3 days to guess his name in hopes of retrieving her son. She provides me with 5 names, could be all at once, could be spread out, she cannot change them once she’s chosen them, and she has to get them to me by the end of Day 3. If one of these 5 names belongs to Rumpelstiltskin then he dies. After this happens the Maiden is just like any ol’ villager. Nothing bad happens when she dies, but her role is revealed. If she guesses the Fairy Godmother she is given an extra guess.

Princess: A beautiful young girl searching for true love. Every Day and Night she sends me a name, if this name belongs to the Frog then he turns into a Prince, these two then become Lovers and can PM during the Day. They want their happily ever after more than they want the village to win; therefore they cannot reveal themselves neither before nor after they become Lovers. If one dies (either by lynching or by baddies) the other dies as well, but only after the Frog becomes the Prince, before this happens one can die alone. If the Frog dies before she guesses his name she becomes just like any ol’ villager. Her role is revealed when she dies.

Frog-Prince: A Prince trapped in a frog’s body, waiting for his true love’s kiss. A normal player, until his Princess guesses his name; then he is transformed into a Prince, and they become Lovers and can PM during the Day. He does not know who the Princess is, but is told her guesses. He can however send me one guess, at anytime, as to whom she is, and he will only be told whether he is right or wrong, if he’s right then he now knows her identity but still has to wait for her to find him. They want their happily ever after more than they want the village to win; therefore they cannot reveal themselves neither before nor after they become Lovers. After they become Lovers if one dies the other dies too. If the Princess dies before he is transformed he becomes just like any ol’ villager. His role is revealed when he dies, no matter what.

Prince Charming: A gorgeous, but seemingly unintelligent young chap looking for the foot that fits his glass slipper. Every Day and Night he sends me a name, if it belongs to Cinderella; they become Lovers and can PM during the Day. They want their happily ever after more than they want the village to win; therefore they cannot reveal themselves neither before nor after they become Lovers. If one dies (either at Night or during the Day), the other does as well, but only after they’ve become Lovers. If Cinderella dies before he can find her he becomes like any ol’ villager. If he guesses the Old Witch’s name he dies. His role is revealed when he dies.

Cinderella: A young orphan girl with some ugly relatives, who had a wonderful night with her Prince Charming and is desperately hoping he’s able to find her. A normal player until Prince Charming guesses her identity, and then they become Lovers and can PM during the Day. She knows who Prince Charming is. They want their happily ever after more than they want the village to win; therefore they cannot reveal themselves neither before nor after they become Lovers. If one dies (either at Night or during the Day), the other does as well, but only after they’ve become Lovers. If Prince Charming dies before he finds her she becomes like any ol’ villager. Her role is revealed when she dies.

Baddies (basically the werewolves):

Big Bad Wolf: A strange creature who likes to eat children and dress up as little old ladies. Every Night he sends me a name along with the baddies kill choice (he can discuss his choice with his fellow baddies if he so desires), if he guesses Little Red Cap then he has managed to persuade her that he is indeed her Granny, she becomes a baddie (he will not be informed if she dies before he has guessed her). If she is turned you will not be informed directly, the narration may possibly hint towards it though. If BBW is killed then she is no longer in danger of being turned.

Old Witch: No good Princess story is complete without a crazy envious evil Witch. Basically just a normal baddie, but if Prince Charming gives me her name he dies, mwahaha.

Rumpelstiltskin: An odd little dwarf who has a funny name and a strange fascination with infants. As well a normal baddie, but he needs to watch out for the Fair Maiden, if she guesses his name he dies.

Ugly Stepsister: A very unattractive (on the inside) young lady following in her evil Queen mother’s evil footsteps. Basically a normal baddie.

Robber Bridegroom: He is like a cobbler; he wants the baddies to win. As well, every Day he sends me a name, if it belongs to the Fair Maiden, Cinderella or the Princess, she will die. If Cinderella or the Princess have already been united with their loves they will not be able to be killed. The Fair Maiden can still be killed even after she’s given all of her guesses.

+ 4 Ordinary Villagers

Please try to avoid consentrating on genders. Of course some roles match the gender of the player, but some don't.

Players:

Nerwen - bookmaker
Eomer - gravedigger
Lommy - minstrel
Aganzir - jailor, arena and lions included
Sally - some poor serving girl who has no money to buy sweets
McCaber - humble shopkeeper
Izzy - baker
Mira - apothocary
Gaurcrist - blacksmith
Shasta - fletcher
Gwath - drunk vagrant
Boro88 - the shruberrer
Kath - restaurant owner
Inziladun - shruberrer's apprentice
Fea - Storyteller
Nienna - bookkeeper
Greenie - school teacher
Lari - fortune teller
Mith - herbalist
the phantom - the crazy book liberator

PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THIS THREAD.

Last edited by wilwarin538; 01-15-2010 at 10:23 AM.
wilwarin538 is offline   Reply With Quote