View Single Post
Old 02-15-2007, 02:17 AM   #20
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
We're off to a good start! There may possibly be other players joining us; negotiations are taking place behind the scenes. We have some time to explore the island, to meet Squatter's crew, perhaps to meet additional characters, and for Hal's test before we sail on to the next. I have not planned how much RL time this will take; we shall see how inspiration (not lightning, hopefully! *quickly changes her red sweater for a less susceptible color*) strikes us.

"Clint of the Eastern Wood" - now that's clever, Thena! Sounds like a character that should be played by Underhill! I had actually thought of that image as being the Marlboro man, but I like your idea much better.

I don't suppose I need to tell anyone here that the ending of my last post owes a great deal to Tolkien's own words in "The Breaking of the Fellowship"...

By the way, speaking of "Fellowship" - as I see it, the "Fellow/Galship" ended in Valleyum, breaking up when the majority of the members parted. (Of the original cast that started out at the beginning of the first part, only Merisu is left! ) I'm open to suggestions for a new name; you may have noticed that I cunningly avoided using a moniker for the group so far...
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'

Last edited by Estelyn Telcontar; 02-15-2007 at 05:22 AM.